Areas of Legal Practice
serving Burke, Caldwell, and Catawba Counties
Divorce, Custody, Equitable Distribution, and More.
From start to finish, have an experienced attorney guide you through the legal process of divorce, custody, and other areas of family law.
- Separation Agrements
- Child Custody and Support
- Alimony and Post Separation Support
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Emergency Custody
- Domestic Violence Protective Orders
Hire a Criminal Law Specialist for Your Case
When charged with a crime or traffic offense, your money, license and liberty are at stake (sometimes all three). We can help you find the best way through a bad situation.
- Traffic Tickets
- Driving While Impaired / Driving Under the Influence
- Misdemeanor Crimes
- Serious Felony Offenses
- Juvenile Defense
Let Us Help You Close on Your New Home
For most people, their home is their most important asset, both financially and emotionally. Make sure you know your real estate rights.
- Residential Closings
- Loan Refinance and Modification
- Real Estate Contracts
- Deed Preparation
- Landlord Tenant Disputes
- Title Opinions & Research
Estate Planning and Probate
Prepare for Your Family and Manage an Estate
Vivamus integer non suscipit taciti mus etiam at primis tempor sagittis euismod libero facilisi aptent elementum felis blandit cursus gravida sociis erat ante eleifend lectus nullam dapibus netus feugiat curae curabitur. Massa curae fringilla porttitor.
- Last Will and Testament
- Power of Attorney
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Living Will / Advance Directive
- Probate and Estate Administration
Department of Social Services
Know Your Rights When DSS Comes to Your Door
When DSS gets involved in your life it can cause serious long-term repercussions for custody. Our attorneys can guide you through the process or represent you in court procedings.
- Safety Plans
- Abuse, Neglect and Depency Defense
- Responsible Individuals List (RIL)
- Permenancy Planning Hearings